Do you love warm, gooey marshmallows roasted over a hot summer bonfire? Then you’re in luck because today I’m bringing you 15 sweet s’mores recipes you’ll want to try. And the best part is that you can make them at home! These incredible little treats pack all the flavor of campfire s’mores, without having to wait for your next camping trip.
15 Sweet S’mores Recipes
- S’more Cupcakes from Dani at The AdventureBite. You had me at “cupcakes”.
- 5 Minute Pudding S’mores from Krissy at Self Proclaimed Foodie. Little Shot-glass sized desserts are my weakness 😉
- S’mores in a Jar from Olivia at Olivia’s Cuisine. Because don’t you need another reason to use mason jars? They make for such a handy little dish!
- S’mores to Go from Kelly at The Moon and Me. S’mores to go… My kind of dessert! Ready for the zoo, kids? Grab your bag of s’mores! Or use them for an indoor s’mores party like Kelly did.
- S’mores Dip with Raspberries from Christie at Raising Whasians. I love any time I can dunk something into dessert, although it’s harder to maintain portion control (or is that a bonus?).
- S’mores Magic Bars from Lisa at Wine and Glue. These can be gooey, but I think that makes them more scrumptious!
- Salted Caramel S’mores from Laura at Little House Big Alaska. Salted caramel and chocolate meets s’more. I’m in heaven!
- S’mores Whoopie Pies from Rachael at Eazy Peazy Mealz. Tasty and super easy to make!
- S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Sally at Sally’s Baking Addiction. This could be dangerous…
- No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake from Michelle at The Gracious Wife. It’s hot outside, the more I can “no-bake”, the better! Am I right?
- Caramel S’mores Fudge from Jocelyn at Inside BruCrew Life. This looks amazing.
- Frozen S’mores | Pudding and Marshmallow Sandwiches from Autumn at It’s Always Autumn. The perfect treat for a hot afternoon!
- S’mores Muddy Buddies from Cat at Mom by the Beach. A tasty treat, perfect for a family movie night!
- 10-Minute S’mores Nachos from Reesa at Momma Lew. Nachos count as dinner, right? 😉
- S’mores Brownie Cupcakes from Cat at Mom by the Beach.
That’s about all the s’mores I can handle for one post. After spending hours rounding up the best s’mores recipes I found myself dying to have one, or all of them!
We aren’t going to be able to take a camping trip this summer. The little guys just require so much extra help and attention. For example, Daddy took them to the park yesterday and they went straight for the cacti. *cue disapproving wife comment* So instead of taking my daring trio out into the wilderness, I’m hoping to bring the camping to me with a few nights of s’mores desserts.
Did any of these s’mores recipes speak to you? Or do you have a favorite variation of your own?